The following information should help you when working out what to bring on your holiday...
- None of the houses have a television but they all have a radio/CD/cassette player.
- All the houses except Rowan Cottage have some mobile telephone reception. Visitors may use the land-line in the cafe if they need to.
- Internet access may be available on request.
- All kitchens are equipped with all you would expect to find (including a cafetiere), but no electrical appliances as they can overload our generator system. We use hob-top kettles and make toast under the grill.
- We provide washing up liquid and brushes, cloths and tea-towels. We do not provide cooking oil, salt and pepper, etc.
- We provide bathmats and one loo roll per loo, but no bath towels.
- We hope to keep all our cottages warm and cosy; they all have oil-fired central heating and hot water.
- The rental week usually runs from Saturday afternoon (access is available from 4pm) until the following Saturday morning (we ask you to be ready to leave by 10am).
- Please contact us one week prior to the start of your holiday to arrange a ferry pick up time from Badentarbet Pier.
- Alternative start days may be possible at quiet times of year.
- Charges for shorter breaks are as follows:
A 2 night break costs 50% of weekly rate
A 3 night break costs 75% of weekly rate
A 4 night break costs 85% of weekly rate
5 nights or over costs the full weekly rate
Included in the price:
- Your ferry at the beginning and end of the holiday, and transport of your luggage to the cottage.
- All cooking gas, heating oil and electricity.
- Your first basket of fuel and kindling for the fire (further baskets are charged at £10 per basket).
- Bed linen and tea towels (please bring your own towels).
Not included in the price:
- Additional ferry trips to the mainland are possible by arrangement – see Ferry Services for more information.
- Please bring your own towels.
- Dogs will be charged at £15 / dog / week - please see our Conditions of Hire, Point 7.