The latest news and stories from the Isle of Tanera Mor.....
22 October 2013For the second year running we were delighted to welcome a John Muir Trust work party to the Island for a week in early October. Adverse sea conditions meant a 36 hour delay in getting volunteers to t...
05 May 2013We have put our lovely island on the market. It has been a difficult decision but it is the right one for Tanera and for our family, and we are looking forward to finding someone who will enjoy being ...
27 January 2013We recently welcomed 18 Hebridean sheep from Achnahaird, belonging to Angus Macleod. They are on loan to us for the winter to undertake some much needed grazing. We brought them over one sunny Sunday ...
- 31/03/2017 Island Music - live!
- 26/02/2016 Island Music - released today
- 29/10/2015 Tanera 2016 - a special offer for early booking.
- 22/10/2013 John Muir Trust work party on Tanera
- 05/05/2013 Tanera Mor for sale...
- 27/01/2013 Hebridean sheep wintering on Tanera
- 22/11/2012 John Muir Trust work party on Tanera
- 28/09/2012 The future of Tanera
- 11/06/2012 Wildfire sweeps accross Tanera
- 31/05/2012 New Stamp Issue launched today